Strolling 4 Shoes takes its obligations concerning data protection seriously. We are providing this notice, so
you have information about how we collect and process your personal data on our website. We ask you to
stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests
a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
• Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal
information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from
• We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. We will use the session
cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to
enable our website to recognise you when you revisit.
• Session cookies will normally be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified
• We may send a cookie, which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to
improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to
recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our
advertisers may also send you cookies.
• Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, this will have a negative impact
upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
• Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note
that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
• Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
• Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-websitepreferences
(Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
• We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical
and other information about website use by means of cookies which are stored on users'
Lake Mill Consulting Services 2019
computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the
• authentication - to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website;
• status - to help us to determine if you are logged into our website;
• personalisation - to store information about your preferences and to personalise the website for
• security - as an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including
preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services
• analysis - to help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services; and
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration
of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions
you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security
of data sent over the Internet.
check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email
(enquiries@Strolling4shoes.co.uk) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance
to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to
remove the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the cookie policies or practices of